What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
How do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in wich you are more interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service request.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To share it with the sponsors companies of our events that use it for sending periodic email regarding their products and services
How do we protect your information?
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessibl e by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or proces sed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, s ome of the features that make your site experience more effi cient may not function properly.
We engage in this practice because we share information of our events “attendees” with the companies that sponsor such events, so those companies be able to send periodic emails regarding their products and services.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
You can change your personal information by emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that the individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non – compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Share it with the sponsors companies of our events that use it f or sending periodic emails regarding their products and services.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing servic es for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.