Last update: December 2020
At WOBI we are concerned about the protection of the personal data that you as a user (“User” or “Users”) may voluntarily provide us through the Website www.wobi.com (the “Website”).
To help Users of this Website understand the way in which we process and protect their personal data, WOBI informs you of the following aspects related to the processing of your personal data.
Who is the controller?
Management Focus S.A. (“WOBI”), with tax identification number A83202358 and registered office at Calle Ochandiano, 8, 2º IZQ, 28023 – Madrid is the controller of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can contact us at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
How do we collect your personal data?
You may use the Website without disclosing any personal information to us. However, WOBI will collect your personal data, such as your name, email and/or telephone number or any other personal information about you in the following cases:
- When you send us a request or inquiry through the forms included on this Website.
- When you contract any service or product offered by WOBI.
- When you register as a User on the Website.
Why do we process your personal data?
The personal information you provide will be processed by WOBI for the following purposes:
- Managing and addressing all information requests, consultations or any other request made by the User through any channel established by WOBI.
- Marketing of the products or services offered by WOBI.
- If necessary, to manage your registration on the Website as a registered user.
- Where applicable, maintaining and managing the contractual relationship between the User and WOBI.
- Creating User profiles.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys.
- When you give us your express consent to do so, we will send you commercial information by electronic means, by post and by telephone (including alerts via SMS or other similar means of messaging) about our products and services that may be of interest to you.
You guarantee the authenticity of all the data that you provide and are the sole party responsible for false or inaccurate statements that you make, as well as for the harm you cause WOBI or third parties because of the information that you facilitate.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the express consent that you give by clicking the “send” button on the corresponding data collection form or by sending this data by any other means.
You may withdraw your consent at any time, and doing so will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
How long will we store your data?
WOBI will process your personal data as long as there is a mutual interest and you do not request its erasure or object to the processing and, in any event, as long as we are obliged to store it in compliance with a legal obligation.
To whom do we communicate your data?
The personal data collected will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases in which it is necessary to carry out, control and fulfil the purposes expressed; in the cases provided for by law; and in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
In particular, your personal data may be communicated to service providers related to the aforementioned purposes that WOBI uses, always complying with the requirements established by the legislation in force.
What are your rights?
As the owner of the personal data, you may exercise, with the exceptions and limits established in the applicable data protection regulations, the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent: to the processing of their personal data at any time.
- Right of access: it enables the data subject to obtain information as to whether we, at WOBI, are processing personal data concerning them and, if so, to obtain a copy of such data.
- Right to rectification: it allows you to correct mistakes and modify the data we have about you that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure: allows the data to be erased and no longer processed by WOBI, unless there is a legal obligation to store them and/or no other legitimate reasons for their processing by WOBI prevail.
- Right to restriction of processing: under the conditions established by law, it allows the data processing to be suspended, in such a way that they are prevented from being processed by WOBI and are only kept to exercise or defend claims.
- Right not to be the subject of automated, individual decision-making, including the creation of profiles.
- Right to object: under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. WOBI will stop processing the data, except when legitimate reasons prevail, or to exercise or defend against possible claims.
- Right to data portability: it allows the data subject to receive the personal data that they have provided us with, to transmit them to another controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
To do so, you must send a written request indicating the right you are exercising, your name and surname and your address for notification purposes and you must include a copy of your national identification document or other valid document proving your identity, to WOBI at Calle Ochandiano, 8, 2º IZQ – Madrid, or firstname.lastname@example.org
In particular, we inform you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) if it considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
MANAGEMENT FOCUS, S.A. (“WOBI”) informs you that the personal data provided during the relationship with you will be processed to manage the contractual relationship between the parties, as well as to send you commercial information about our products and services, offers, news, recommendations and promotions that could be of interest to you.
Personal data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest and you do not object to its processing. Likewise, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and data portability by writing to WOBI at: Calle Ochandiano, 8, 2º IZQ, 28023 – Madrid or at email@example.com
The request must indicate the right you are exercising, your name and surname and your address for notification purposes and include a copy of your national identification document or other valid document proving your identity.
In particular, you are informed of your right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that the processing is not in accordance with the regulations in force. You may also object to receiving commercial communications by email or other electronic means of communication. To do this you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the Subject “Unsuscribe Commercial Communications”.
Do we use “cookies”?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, s ome of the features that make your site experience more effi cient may not function properly.
We engage in this practice because we share information of our events “attendees” with the companies that sponsor such events, so those companies be able to send periodic emails regarding their products and services.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
You can change your personal information by emailing us
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that the individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non – compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
- Share it with the sponsors companies of our events that use it f or sending periodic emails regarding their products and services.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing servic es for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.