SPECIAL PRICING ENDS IN:
More speakers to be confirmed soon!
Organised and curated by WOBI each year in cities across the Americas, Europe and Asia, World Business Forum is a two-day event that brings together thousands of restless minds united by their passion for business.
- Learn from and be inspired by some of the world’s most renowned figures from business and beyond – a blend of content comprised of CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers, artists and sportspeople
- The conference focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and inspiring action
- It provides a unique networking environment to connect with like-minded professionals
The World Business Forum offers a unique two-day learning experience. The program of content is designed to give business leaders an edge in today’s fast changing competitive landscape so as to sustain growth and achieve ongoing success.
- For senior leaders from across all industries and across all company sizes
- For leaders and executive teams looking for ideas and inspiration
- For all those who understand the value of knowledge and continuous learning
The conference provides an opportunity to learn from a world class program of business thought leaders and practitioners.
- The program has been carefully curated to provide a blend of perspectives on the most important issues facing leaders today
- It offers high level, strategic thinking on the most critical management topics such as leadership, talent, performance and transformation
- Attendees leave with new ideas to help their organizations grow, and the inspiration to put those ideas into practice
Su título va aquí
– Welcome Kit
– Access to event recordings for 30 days
– Attendee Certificate
– Coffee Breaks
LIVE THE VIP EXPERIENCE
In addition to the individual ticket, benefits include:
– Dedicated registration desk
– Preferential seating
– Free onsite parking
– Networking lunch with speaker
Download the brochure for more information!
Game-changing social psychologist and award-winning Harvard lecturer
A bestselling author, award-winning Harvard lecturer, and game-changing social psychologist, Amy Cuddy is recognized as a leading authority on the behavioural science of power, presence, and prejudice. She is the author of international bestseller, Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges, and her highly-cited research has been published in top academic journals and a range of internationally-known publications like The Economist, The Wall Street Journal and Fast Company. Cuddy is a passionate proponent of self-empowerment through evidence-based techniques, and her work is dedicated to motivating others to summon their best selves in approaching life’s biggest challenges.
Empowering People to Perform at their Highest Potential
- Analysing the traits, behaviours and practices necessary to perform under conditions of stress and uncertainty
- Harnessing the power of presence to help you and your team perform at the highest levels of confidence
- Building the trust necessary to facilitate the communication and absorption of ideas
- Combating prejudice: Exploring the anatomy of bias at work
World’s most influential leadership coach
World-renowned business educator and coach, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is ranked as the #1 Executive Coach in the world. As an educator and coach, Goldsmith helps executives understand how our beliefs and the environments we operate in can trigger behaviours – both positive and negative. Through simple and practical advice, he helps them achieve and sustain positive behavioural change to drive positive impact on their organisation. Goldsmith is the author and editor of 36 books which include What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and Triggers, both recognized by Amazon as two of the Top 100 Leadership & Success Books Ever Written.
High Performance Leadership in Times of Change
- The characteristics of high performing leaders: Developing ourselves, coaching our people, and building engagement
- Leading high performing teams: Increasing happiness and employee engagement
- Creating behaviour change that lasts: Keys to becoming the people and organisations we want to become
Former CEO Worldwide at Saatchi & Saatchi
Leading creative consultant Kevin Roberts was for over two decades the CEO at Saatchi & Saatchi, one of the most prestigious agencies worldwide, responsible for the effectiveness of several of the world’s leading advertising budgets including those of clients such as Toyota and Procter & Gamble. Among his bestselling books is Lovemarks: the Future Beyond Brands, a ground-breaking business book that coined the term Lovemarks, named one of ten Ideas of the Decade. As the founder of Red Rose Consulting Roberts currently counsels business leaders and employees on creative thinking, marketing, and leadership. His most recently published book is 64 Shots: Leadership in a Crazy World.
- Why creativity is today’s most important leadership quality to cope with growing complexity
- A new model for solving problems, increasing competitiveness, driving business results, and winning in an always-on world
- Building a brand people love through a better understanding of emotional reasoning
- Developing creative thinking in ourselves and others
Renowned digital strategist and research scientist at MIT
Peter Weill, award-winning author, research scientist and chair of the Centre for Information Systems Research (CISR) at the MIT Sloan School of Management, helps organisations design and leverage a powerful digital strategy so they can better compete in the 21st century. For years, he has been helping boards and executives digitally transform their institutions so they can exponentially scale business and sustain growth well into the future. He has conducted workshops for executive committees and boards of more than 50 companies globally, and for key conferences, including the CEO summits of both Microsoft and SAP. Weill also educates leaders about the role, value and governance of digitization within enterprises and their ecosystems.
Creating a Future-Ready Organisation
- Creating a winning digital strategy: Tools companies can use to tackle threats and leverage opportunities
- Developing a digital operating model to increase revenue and drive growth
- Steps decision makers need to take on their journey to becoming a digitally-savvy, future-ready organisation
- Forging partnerships and building a shared ecosystem so everyone can thrive
James Cameron is an acclaimed film-maker, explorer and environmental advocate. As director, writer and producer he is responsible for some of the most memorable films of the past three decades: The Terminator, Aliens, The Abyss, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Titanic, and Avatar. For 10 years Avatar was the highest grossing film in history with over $2.7 billion in global box office, beating the previous record holder, Cameron’s own film Titanic, which held that record for 12 years. Cameron’s films have also earned numerous nominations and awards, most notably Titanic’s 14 Academy Award nominations (tied for the record) and 11 Oscars (also a record), including Cameron’s own 3 Oscars for Best Picture, Best Direction and Best Editing. His fascination with technical developments has led him to important contributions in 3D filming, underwater filming and remote vehicle technology.
Lessons from a Hollywood Pioneer
- The skills and characteristics needed to consistently and effectively push technological and creative boundaries
- How to deal with doubt and uncertainty when faced with failures along the way
- The evolution of storytelling: How to develop powerful stories that capture people’s imaginations
- Using technology in a way that amplifies rather than diminishes the human experience
Leading authority on organisational performance and diversity
Columbia University Professor Modupe Akinola is a groundbreaking researcher into how organisational environments trigger stress and the repercussions on performance. She brings a unique multidisciplinary approach to her work, measuring not only the causes and effects of stress, but also the physiological responses that stress triggers. With a background in consulting, Modupe was the first head of diversity at Bain & Co. where she helped to build the organisation’s recruitment and retention framework for people of colour before returning to academia to get her Ph.D. in organisational behaviour from Harvard.
Driving Organisational Performance and Diversity
- Strategies organisations can employ to increase the diversity of their talent pool
- The biases that affect the recruitment and retention of women and people of colour in organisations
- How organisational environments can engender stress and the impact on individual and organisational performance
- Building organisations that increase employees’ productivity, enhance their creativity, and improve health outcomes
Leading expert in conflict, communication and workplace dynamics
A leading expert in conflict, communication and workplace dynamics, Amy Gallo teaches leaders evidence-based frameworks that improve relationships and drive excellence at work. Contributing editor to the Harvard Business Review and author of the HBR Guide to Dealing with Conflict (2017), Amy is an authority on managing conflict in remote settings, how teams can have “smart fights,” navigating power dynamics, gender at work and more. A graduate of both Brown and Yale University, Amy taught at Brown and is also on the faculty of the Emotional Intelligence Coaching Certification program, recently launched by Daniel Goleman, author of “Emotional Intelligence.”
Managing Difficult Workplace Relationships
- How to manage conflict and change in ways that promote innovation, collaboration and engagement
- Why healthy disagreements are critical to high performing teams
- How to deal with conflict at work in a way that is both professional and productive
- Preparing for and engaging in difficult conversations
Subscribe for free to our monthly newsletter for exclusive content and the latest news about WOBI's world-class learning programs