- Identification of the owner of the website
The website www.wobi.com (the “Website”) is operated by Management Focus S.A. (“Wobi”)
Registered Office: Calle Ochandiano 8, 2º IZQ, 28023 – Madrid
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone no.: 902528777
Commercial Registry Data: Management Focus S.A.
If you have any doubts or queries about the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, please do not hesitate to contact us at the email address or telephone number indicated above.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages for losses
By accessing the Website, the User releases WOBI from any liability for any damages arising from their use or from the information, goods or services obtained from it, including both direct and indirect losses.
It will be exempt from any liability of any nature whatsoever arising from the following — although not limited to them:
- damage caused to the computer equipment of Users or third parties during the provision of the service of the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Website and/or its services or contents.
- use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data.
- introduce malicious or harmful viruses or programs into the content, such as worms or Trojan horses. In any event, the User is responsible for having adequate tools to detect and remove harmful computer programs.
- the files that can be downloaded from this Website.
- unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use contrary to good faith, accepted practices or public order.
- Links to Other Sites
If the Website includes links or hyperlinks to other websites operated by third parties, WOBI will not be liable for or exercise any control over the content and/or availability of such websites.
The User agrees not to reproduce, even through a link or hyperlink, this Website without WOBI’s express written authorisation.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The entire content of this Website, where content includes but is not limited to, the texts, photographs, graphics, images and any other audiovisual and/or sound content included on the Website, icons, software, links, buttons, commercial names, distinctive signs, brands, as well as their graphic design and source codes (the “Content”), is the property of WOBI and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the course of trade.
The User may freely browse the Website and WOBI expressly authorises the use and downloading of its content on the condition that WOBI’s authorship is acknowledged and that it is done for strictly personal and private purposes.
The mere use of this Website will not under any precept be considered to entail the transfer to the User of the rights of exploitation to the aforementioned Content. Therefore, such Content may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, for commercial purposes without prior written authorisation from WOBI.
Likewise, the removal or circumvention of the copyright, as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms with which the content may be equipped is strictly prohibited.
The User of this Website agrees to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could jeopardise them and, in any event, WOBI reserves the right to take any legal action that may correspond to it to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Communication of activities of an unlawful and inappropriate nature
If the User becomes aware that the Linked Websites refer to pages the content or services of which are unlawful, or harmful, denigrating, violent or morally inappropriate, or in any other way illegal, they may write to WOBI at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the following:
- Personal data of the reporting party (name and surname, address, telephone number and email address);
- In the event of a violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, the personal data of the holder of the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed (name and surname, address, telephone number and email address), as well as a list of the protected content allegedly infringed;
- Description of the facts that reveal the unlawful or inappropriate nature of the Linked Website;
- Statement that the information communicated is true and accurate.
In general, the provision of the service of this Website is unlimited. However, WOBI may terminate or suspend any of the services of the Website at any time at its sole discretion.
Whenever possible, WOBI will announce the termination or suspension of the provision of the specific service.
4. Contract Terms
WOBI will only make cash refunds in the following cases
- If the client has made one or more duplicate payments.
- If the client has mistakenly overpaid.
All refunds will be made by check made payable to the Company to whom the payment was invoiced or to the person who actively made the payment.
When the client notifies WOBI España (MANAGEMENT FOCUS S.A.) in writing, either by email or by registered mail, that they are unable to attend an event, the following steps will be taken:
- When notice is given more than 90 days prior to the event, the full invoice will be refunded less management fees (EUR 350 per ticket).
- When notice is given 90 days prior to the event, a credit will be issued to be used at any other event or for any other product owned by WOBI Spain. This credit will be valid for two years from the date of issue.
- When notice is given less than 10 days before the event, it is considered already used and no refund or credit will be provided.
You accept the use and purchase terms and conditions associated with our products. They should be reviewed before the purchase.
- Variation and Governing Law
Use of the Website and the acquisition of products and/or services will be governed and interpreted by these terms and, secondarily, by the applicable Spanish law.
WOBI and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, will submit any dispute that may arise from accessing and browsing this Website to the courts of the city of Madrid.