Queen Elizabeth II Centre, June 7 2023
The most important management event in the world:
- World-renowned speakers
- A unique learning opportunity
- A networking environment with high level executives just like you
What is the World Business Forum?
- Learn from and be inspired by some of the world’s most renowned figures from business and beyond – a blend of content comprised of CEOs, entrepreneurs, innovators, thinkers, artists and sportspeople.
- The conference focuses on the issues most relevant to today’s businesspeople, stimulating new thinking and inspiring action.
- It provides a unique networking environment to connect with like-minded professionals.
- For senior leaders from across all industries and across all company sizes.
- For leaders and executive teams looking for ideas and inspiration.
- For all those who understand the value of knowledge and continuous learning.
What you will learn
- The program has been carefully curated to provide a blend of perspectives on the most important issues facing leaders today.
- It offers high level, strategic thinking on the most critical management topics such as leadership, talent, performance and transformation.
- Attendees leave with new ideas to help their organizations grow, and the inspiration to put those ideas into practice.
More than 20 years bringing together the brightest minds in the world…
Relive some of our previous editions:
What are you waiting for to reserve your pass for 2023?
Take advantage of the special offer, valid until 21st April, 2023
• Event Attendance
• Networking Area Access
• Coffee & Refreshments
• Event Materials
• Stand-up Lunch
£1,995 + VAT
IN ADDITION TO THE GOLD TICKET, IT INCLUDES:
• Front of Stage Table Seating
• VIP Networking Lunch
• Fast Track Registration
£2,295 + VAT
• Brand recognition and visibility
• Customer acquisition and loyalty
• Incentives through attendance at the congress
• Training and development for your team
• Private events (lunch, cocktail with speakers)
• In companies
• Customization of networking areas (stands, booths, rooms and auditoriums)
• Corporate packages (passes and sponsorship)
Discover the best management content, which we select and adapt to your company.
WOBI brings you closer to inspiration! Contact us at email@example.com
World’s most influential leadership coach
World-renowned business educator and coach, Dr. Marshall Goldsmith is ranked as the #1 Executive Coach in the world. As an educator and coach, Goldsmith helps executives understand how our beliefs and the environments we operate in can trigger behaviours – both positive and negative. Through simple and practical advice, he helps them achieve and sustain positive behavioural change to drive positive impact on their organisation. Goldsmith is the author and editor of 36 books which include What Got You Here Won’t Get You There and Triggers, both recognized by Amazon as two of the Top 100 Leadership & Success Books Ever Written.
High Performance Leadership in Times of Change
- The characteristics of high performing leaders: Developing ourselves, coaching our people, and building engagement
- Leading high performing teams: Increasing happiness and employee engagement
- Creating behaviour change that lasts: Keys to becoming the people and organisations we want to become
A passionate, articulate advocate for problem-solving, innovation, and effective leadership Carly Fiorina was the first woman ever to lead a Fortune 50 company when she was recruited to lead Hewlett Packard (HP) in 1999. Under her leadership, revenue grew, innovation tripled, growth quadrupled, and HP became the 11th largest company in the U.S. Her breadth of experience spans from marketing to manufacturing; from sales to strategic planning; from HR to R&D; from finance to engineering to supply chain and logistics. She has led teams and organizations in the private, public and social sectors. Today she is the founder and Chairman of Carly Fiorina Enterprises, and of Unlocking Potential, a non-profit organization that invests in human potential by supporting local leaders who are solving problems in their communities and places of work.
LEADING ORGANIZATIONAL TRANSFORMATION
- How to increase the problem-solving and leadership capacity of organizations
- What it takes to help others reach their highest leadership potential
- A blueprint for navigating uncertainty, managing change, and building a high-performance culture
- What it takes to drive transformational change
Professor Muhammad Yunus is the founder and former Managing Director of Grameen Bank which provides micro-credit to millions of poor people in Bangladesh. In 2006, Professor Yunus and Grameen Bank were jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. He is one of only seven individuals to have received the Nobel Peace Prize, the United States Presidential Medal of Freedom, and the United States Congressional Gold Medal. The success of Grameen Bank has been phenomenal and transformational. Today, it is a $2.5 billion banking enterprise in Bangladesh, while the microcredit model has spread to over 50 countries worldwide, from the U.S. to Papua New Guinea, Norway to Nepal.
Social business and the future of capitalism
- What is social business and how to put it into practice
- How entrepreneurial spirit and business smarts can be harnessed to create sustainable businesses
- Meeting the challenge of building a world without poverty
- The evolution of sustainable development: From CSR to ESG and beyond
Creator, director and protagonist of the successful children's television series. LazyTown, Magnus Scheving has taken advantage of his infectious creativity and entrepreneurial spirit to promote the nutrition and health of children into a global brand. Broadcasted in more than 170 countries and reaching over 500 million homes, LazyTown has won various awards including a BAFTA, renowned US Telly Awards, and has received two Emmy award nominations. The company is responsible for producing books, videos, games, and sporting goods with the mission to promote fitness and a healthy lifestyle to children. The TV series remains Scheving’s core asset as it continues to be broadcast worldwide.
LazyTown: The Journey from Personal Mission to Global Brand
- The philosophies and beliefs that underpin the most successful leaders
- Keys to staying creative: How to embrace risk and move out of your comfort zone
- The role of the leader in developing a recognizable and lasting style for your brand
- Redefining profit: Building a company ethic that focuses on more than finance
- Cultivating the positive attitudes that will allow your organization to flourish
Recognized as one of the world’s 30 most influential management thinkers, Rachel Botsman is the author of two critically acclaimed books – What’s Mine is Yours and Who Can You Trust? She created Oxford University, Saïd Business School’s first course on trust in the digital world, and her writings on trust have been widely published in the Guardian, Financial Times, The New York Times, Harvard Business Review, and Wired. Named one of the Top 10 most influential voices in the UK on LinkedIn, Rachel has been honoured as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum and her TED talks have been viewed more than five million times. In addition she is host of the podcast Rethink Moments, and the BBC series Money, Money, Money.
Earning Trust in Times of Uncertainty
- Why trust is the social language of exchange that oils the wheels of business
- The forces that define how to establish, maintain and destroy confidence
- What organisations can do to build trust during periods of uncertainty
- Developing new mindsets and principles that will transform how we think about brands, experiences and behaviours