Leading a Diverse and Equitable Organization
About the Masterclass
Join Modupe Akinola, a renowned authority on organizational performance and diversity, in this Masterclass to boost your workplace’s competitive edge. Learn how to motivate and inspire diverse teams, harness overlooked talent, and develop tools to enhance well-being.
ABOUT MODUPE AKINOLA
- Learn how to create inclusive and equitable organizational environments that can reduce stress and increase well-being
- Explore the role of leadership in promoting diversity and inclusion, and learn how to lead with empathy, authenticity, and a commitment to equity
- Gain insights into what it means to be an inspirational leader of diverse and inclusive organizations
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to inspire others by creating a culture of respect, reducing stress, and attracting diverse talent
- HR professionals looking to address biases in hiring, and harness overlooked talent and potential
- Managers seeking to boost performance by fostering an inclusive workplace culture
| 90 min
|LEADING A DIVERSE AND EQUITABLE ORGANIZATION
“We can change our behavior when we’re more aware that our behavior is being influenced by stereotypes.”
Included with your Registration
Access to the On Demand content for 30 days.
Written overview of key learnings from each session.
All sessions available in English, Spanish and Italian.
4 hours of content.
save 108 usd!
save 206 usd!
save 491 usd!
THE IDEAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ANY TEAM!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.
Download the brochure for
WOBI on Strategy & Management
Subscribe for free to our monthly newsletter for exclusive content and the latest news about WOBI's world-class learning programs