WOBI ON GROWTH STRATEGY
THE MASTERCLASS WITH RITA MCGRATH
WHAT IS WOBI ON GROWTH STRATEGY?
This masterclass taught by Rita McGrath, Strategy expert and professor at Columbia Business School, will help you build a successful strategy that fits the times we are living in. It will also offer the tools to manage strategic growth in uncertain environments and the keys to knowing your clients and their consumer experience.
Would you like to receive more information?
*Country from which you will receive our communications
BENEFITS PER TICKET
Access to the On Demand content for 30 days
All sessions available in English, Spanish, Italian & Portuguese
Executive Summary with highlights
ABOUT RITA MCGRATH
Prof. Rita McGrath is widely recognized as a global authority on leading innovation and growth during times of uncertainty. As a consultant to CEOs, her work has had a lasting impact on the strategy and growth programs of Fortune 500 companies worldwide. She is the author of five books including the best-selling The End of Competitive Advantage and Discovery Driven Growth, cited by Clayton Christensen as creating “one of the most important management ideas ever developed”.
Her new book is Seeing Around Corners: How to Spot Inflection Points in Business Before They Happen. Rita is also the founder of Valize, an innovation platform whose mission is to help organizations build lasting innovation capability as the basis for long term shared prosperity.
1. Welcome to the New Strategy Playbook
- From sustainable to transient competitive advantage
- The 6 elements of the new strategy playbook
- From industry to arena – who are your competitors, really?
2. Tools for managing strategic growth in uncertain environments
- Options thinking and activity portfolios
- Discovery driven planning – converting assumptions to knowledge
- Healthy disengagement
3. Competing in Arenas – your customers should not be a mystery
- Segmentation on the basis of behaviors, not demographics
- Consumption chain – understanding the customers’ total experience
- Attribute analysis – what are the tradeoffs customers are making as they evaluate your offerings?
The ideal learning experience for any team!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.