WOBI ON CHANGE MANAGEMENT
THE 100% DIGITAL MASTERCLASS WITH TOM PETERS
WHAT IS WOBI ON CHANGE MANAGEMENT?
A 100% digital masterclass with Tom Peters distributed over three sessions in three days, in which Peters, one of the most influential Management experts in the world, will impart to us how to approach and understand change management – a solution now more necessary than ever at the personal and professional level.
Would you like to receive more information?
BENEFITS PER TICKET
Access to the On Demand content for 30 days
Executive Summary Document
Access to masterclass materials provided by Tom Peters
All sessions available in English, Spanish and Italian
ABOUT TOM PETERS
One of the most influential management thinkers of all time. Insightful, controversial and provocative, Tom Peters is a true management revolutionary, whose goal is to inspire people to change the face of business. He is co-author of In Search of Excellence – the book that changed the way the world does business and often tagged as the best management book ever.
Peters’s work over the years has centered on convincing leaders to focus on the basic drivers of all successful businesses throughout time: people, customers, values, action-execution, and the self-renewing entrepreneurial spirit. Published in 2018, his most recent book is The Excellence Dividend: Meeting the Tech Tide with Work That Wows and Jobs That Last.
DURATION OF EACH SESSION: 1.5 Hours
- The central role of leadership in implementing change that sticks
- How to identify and diagnose change needs within your company
- How to effectively communicate the message of change
- Addressing the human and cultural side of change:Providing others with scope and confidence to take action
- Keys to building a culture of innovation in your organization
- Increasing strategic and organizational agility in an ever-changing competitive environment
- The critical importance of promoting diversity, variety and connectedness
- Dealing with failure and adapting when innovation initiatives don’t go to plan
- The importance of creating allies inside and outside the organization to get change done
- Building a culture of accountability among your people
- Sustaining momentum through small wins and extending change over time
- Dealing with resistance and the emotional elements of change
The ideal learning experience for any team!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.