WOBI ON BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION
THE 100% DIGITAL MASTERCLASS WITH CHARLENE LI
WHAT IS WOBI ON BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION?
The 100% digital masterclass by Charlene Li and WOBI distributed over three sessions in three days, in which Li, a leading expert on digital transformation and disruptive growth strategies, will impart to us what it takes to be disruptive, and how to see each new wave of change as an opportunity for exponential growth and impact.
Would you like to receive more information?
BENEFITS PER TICKET
Access to the On Demand content for 30 days
Access to masterclass materials provided by speaker
Executive Summary document
All sessions available in English, Spanish and Italian
ABOUT CHARLENE LI
For the past two decades, Charlene Li has been helping people see the future. She’s the author of five books, including the New York Times bestseller, Open Leadership and the critically acclaimed book, Groundswell. Her latest book, The Disruption Mindset, was published in 2019. She was also the founder of Altimeter Group, an analyst firm that was acquired in 2015 by Prophet.
Named by Fast Company as one of the most creative people in business, Li is an expert on digital transformation and disruptive growth strategies. Her deep knowledge of leadership, strategy, interactive media and marketing gives her unique insight into the changing business landscape.
Session 12 hours
- Pushing Past the Status Quo. Facing the challenge of finding new growth and even reinventing your business. Looking to tomorrow to know what to invest in today.
- The Disruption Curve. Understanding where your organization is in the disruption lifecycle and plan your moves accordingly.
- Disruptive Growth Moves. Revealing the top ways to drive disruptive growth – and how to use scenario planning to prepare for your Big Gulp Moment when you must make a decision when you’re not 100% sure.
- The Triple Bottom Line. Why the purpose of an organization is no longer just to drive profits – it’s also to support customers, employees, and the large community.
- Planning for Disruption. Reform your strategic planning process to be continuous.
Session 22 hours
- Focus on the Future Customer. Why this skill is at the heart of disruptive organizations and how it keeps them focused on the future.
- Defining Next Generation Experiences. How expectations are changing and why companies need to go beyond simply making the customer journey seamless.
- The Power of Empathy Maps and Advisory Boards. How to understand and stay connected to your ever-changing customers.
- The Employee-Customer Connection. Leverage your most powerful asset to understand customers with collaboration tools and artificial analysis.
Session 32 hours
- The Characteristics, Skills and Habits of Disruptive Leaders. Learn how to move beyond “command and control” to find a new model for leadership.
- Overcome Fear and Self-Doubt. How to develop the confidence and courage to take the first step toward transformation.
- The Purpose of Purpose. How do you serve the world? Create alignment with a strong statement that builds alignment around your disruption strategy.
- Disruptive Beliefs. Why disruptive organizations have three beliefs in common – openness, agency, and a bias for action – and how they dictate how we share information, make decisions, and work together.
- The Flux Culture Operating System. Reinforce those beliefs with structure, process, and lore (rituals, symbols, and stories) that keep everyone focused on disruptive growth.
- Leading in the Digital Age. Making the most of digital and social tools to build and deepen relationships with colleagues and customers.
The ideal learning experience for any team!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.