WOBI ON WORKFORCE TRANSFORMATION
A Masterclass with Tamara Erickson
24 & 25 November
Leading authority on leadership and the construction of smart organisations
Early bird offer, get 40% off only until 29th October
Learn from award-winning author and widely-respected authority on collaboration and innovation Tamara Erickson as she helps organisations and individuals develop a compelling view of the future and provide actionable counsel through workforce transformation. Throughout the two day working sessions, you will have the opportunity to participate in the learning program, with time for Q&A with Erickson herself.
What will you learn?
How the interplay between what new technologies allow and what teams prefer is dramatically re-shaping organisations.
A deep dive into systems thinking and organisational learning that drive success.
The forces that allow organisations to become more collaborative and innovative.
Who is this for?
Executives seeking guidance in re-shaping their organisation for future success
Business leaders and managers looking to overcome the frustrations associated with technology adoption
Organisations across all industries looking to create a culture of sustained innovation
“Productivity and efficiency are challenges of the 20th century. Iconic companies of the future move on to the next challenge now: Mobilizing intelligence. Basically: Thinking!”
– Tamara Erickson –
Your ticket includes
Access to the 2-day masterclass with Tamara Erickson
Access to event recordings for 30 days
Q&A with Tamara Erickson*
Certificate signed by Tamara Erickson & WOBI
Seminar summary with highlights
Wednesday, November 24
Understanding the Changing Workforce
What are “those guys” thinking?!
- A straightforward approach to understand employees with very different views
- The ten biggest misunderstandings between younger and older workers today
- Communicating effectively across the generations
Essential ways to catch up with today’s workforce reality
- How much of your work is like silk-weaving? The power of “task, not time” today
- The three most important characteristics of organisation design today: Options – Choices – Trust
- How technology allows new options, value is created through connections, and “Simple Rules” build trust
Thursday, November 25
Leading Today’s Workforce
Getting the best talent to choose you
- Work will be interesting
- Career opportunities will be varied and multi-directional
- Talent will be attracted and retained by a promise of Human Asset Appreciation made tangible
The D-I-C-E model of leadership for today’s workforce
- A leader’s job is to create a great environment: Disrupt – Intrigue – Connect – Engage
- Businesses will have robust processes for embracing diverse thinking and “sense-making”
- Questions will replace instructions; experimentation will replace “group think”
- Ideas will flow easily and quickly in all directions
- Meaning is the new money: how to create lasting engagement
Pricing & Promotions
About Tamara Erickson
Tamara J. Erickson is a McKinsey Award-winning author and a widely-respected authority on leadership, the changing workforce, collaboration and innovation, and the nature of work in intelligent organisations. Erickson is an Executive Fellow, Organisational Behaviour, at London Business School, where she has designed and directed the school’s premier leadership
programme for senior-most executives, Leading Businesses into the Future.
An experienced executive and global advisor, Erickson has also served on the Board of Directors of two Fortune 500 corporations. She holds a BA degree from the University of Chicago and an MBA from the Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.
The ideal learning experience for any team!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.
Please leave us your questions and a representative will get back to you.
Download the brochure for WOBI on Leadership
*Country from which you will receive our communications