WOBI ON EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
THE UNIQUE DIGITAL EVENT WITH DANIEL GOLEMAN
Available on demand for 30 days
WHAT IS WOBI ON EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE?
This 100% digital event led by Daniel Goleman, renowned psychologist and leading authority on emotional intelligence, will share the keys to strengthening your emotional intelligence skills. Divided into two sessions, the event will provide detailed information on how to become a great leader, the keys to achieving high performance leadership and the steps to building an emotionally intelligent organisation.
Would you like to receive more information?
1. What Makes a Leader: Emotional Intelligence and the Keys to High Performance
- The four parts of emotional intelligence – and how they are key to leading yourself and others
- Understanding the 12 crucial EI competencies
- The unique contribution of these competencies to high performance leadership
- How to develop strength in EI competencies
2. Building an Emotionally Intelligent Organisation
- How emotional intelligence boosts organisational performance and key metrics of human capital
- Why organisational culture is key
- Building EI in your organisation through recruitment and onboarding
- The EI lens for high potentials
- Developing greater EI in leaders via coaching
- Going to scale with EI training
Pricing & Promotions
Benefits per ticket:
Access to the On Demand content for 30 days
Content available on demand for 30 days Post-Event
Add the nº of tickets you want to buy:
ABOUT DANIEL GOLEMAN
The world’s indisputable authority on emotional intelligence, Goleman’s contributions to the field of psychology have had a transformational impact on the world of business and beyond. He has been named by the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times as one of their most influential business thinkers and is the author of numerous bestselling books including Emotional Intelligence and Focus.
The Harvard Business Review called emotional intelligence “a revolutionary, paradigm-shattering idea” and chose his article “What Makes a Leader” as one of ten “must-read” articles from its pages. Goleman has received many journalistic awards for his writing, including two nominations for the Pulitzer Prize. His 2014 bestseller, Focus: The Hidden Driver of Excellence, argues that leadership that gets results demands a triple focus: on our ourselves; on others, for our relationships; and on the outer forces that shape organisations and society.
The ideal learning experience for any team!
If you have any question, want more information regarding packs of more than 10 tickets or sponsorships, contact us.