Leading a Diverse and Equitable Organization
07:00 Los Angeles | 08:00 Mexico City | 09:00 Bogotá, Lima | 10:00 New York | 11:00 Buenos Aires, Brasilia | 15:00 London, Lisbon | 16:00 Berlin, Madrid, Rome, Cape Town | 18:00 Dubai
Masterclass included in our WOBIPass
About the Masterclass
Join Modupe Akinola, a renowned authority on organizational performance and diversity, in this Masterclass to boost your workplace’s competitive edge. Learn how to motivate and inspire diverse teams, harness overlooked talent, and develop tools to enhance well-being.
ABOUT MODUPE AKINOLA
- Learn how to create inclusive and equitable organizational environments that can reduce stress and increase well-being
- Explore the role of leadership in promoting diversity and inclusion, and learn how to lead with empathy, authenticity, and a commitment to equity
- Gain insights into what it means to be an inspirational leader of diverse and inclusive organizations
Who is it for?
- Leaders who want to inspire others by creating a culture of respect, reducing stress, and attracting diverse talent
- HR professionals looking to address biases in hiring, and harness overlooked talent and potential
- Managers seeking to boost performance by fostering an inclusive workplace culture
|THURSDAY JUNE 22 90 min
|LEADING A DIVERSE AND EQUITABLE ORGANIZATION
“We can change our behavior when we’re more aware that our behavior is being influenced by stereotypes.”
Included with your registration
Access to each of the sessions via our virtual event platform
Opportunity to send questions and have them answered by Modupe Akinola during the session
Certificate of Attendance
Signed by Modupe Akinola and WOBI
Access the recordings of each session for 30 days in our website
Written overview of key learnings from each session
Listen to content in English or with interpretation into Spanish and Italian
save 100 usd!
save 85 usd!
save 363 usd!
save 626 usd!
save 1,291 usd!
Download the brochure for
WOBI on Leading a Diverse and Equitable Organization
Subscribe for free to our monthly newsletter for exclusive content and the latest news about WOBI's world-class learning programs